From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:30:32 GMT
+1 Loving it

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
Sent: 26 November 2013 14:29
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Pirate Monkey?

I was thinking on the flight home about CCCEU13 and how we might market our "pirate" image
in contrast to some of our competition.
Maybe for 2014 we can wave our Pirate flag - http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/
at events and do some matching t-shirts.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067701755/

Thoughts?

Mark