From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 05:00:07 GMT
Awesome !

To start with, go ahead and create a user group, similar to meetup.com/CloudStack-Bangalore-Group/

Invite CloudStack enthusiasts for talks. Have regular Meetups. Simple.

You can also track the CloudStack events at  http://lanyrd.com/search/?q=apache+cloudstack

-----Original Message-----
From: Vahric Muhtaryan [mailto:vahric@doruk.net.tr]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:39 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey

Hello Kelly and Harm ,

We are looking for establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey.
Now myself and my colleague Mehmet Mart, working on Apache Cloud Stack for how to implement
it on our environment.
We are woking on DorukNET www.doruk.net.tr and its the biggest service provider and first
cloud implementer in Turkey with Hyper-v and first vCloud Powered Certified DC in Turkey.
Now also we want to open to open world.
We have an options like openstack but because of Mehmets have citrix background and i like
the apache project focused on cloudstack When we work on we start to think about how we can
introduce ACS in Turkey, we would like to establish VMUG similar user group here.
Because of we are working on ISP we have  a good relations with Netapp , Juniper , IBM , F5
and we also want to see all this plugins functionality with ACS Also start to write something
in my blog because when you search something about cloudstack mostly cloudstack owen documents
appearing and we believe to create more articles on our blogs. vmknowledge.wordpress.com

Now we would like to learn can we establish such thing in Turkey ? What is the requirement
and how you can help us to improve it.

Regards
Vahric Muhtaryan