From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:40:28 GMT
LOL

[Said in a RedNeck accent try to mock Giles' British accent :)]

"We'll Giles you see there are these chaps in San Antonio have about 1 billion dollars and
they seem to be winning some mine share.
So while I'm sure their lovely fellows, once and a while I'd love not to have to explain why
the bloody hell someone would want to use something else than that well marketed yet largely
unproven alternative to CloudStack. "

Aargh,

Mark

On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
 wrote:

> Competition ? I thought we're all meant to be working together for a common good ?
> (said in Giles' British accent)
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

image in contrast to some of our competition.
> Maybe for 2014 we can wave our Pirate flag - http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/
at events and do some matching t-shirts.