From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: VCloud / CloudStack
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:33:43 GMT
Are you referring to helping customers move off of VMware¹s VSPP now that
VMware is competing with its own customers?   There is no such program but
it does offer an excellent marketing opportunity for one who could held
VSPP customers see the light without throwing down a ton of FUD. The key
is to provide a like to like program - pay by the bite vs. pay for the
whole elephant (not that I have a taste for elephants.. Just sayin¹)

Here¹s VMware¹s description of the VSPP -
http://www.vmware.com/files/pdf/partners/vspp/vmware-vspp-overview.pdf