From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:03:05 GMT
Thanks Giles
Very helpful
Right now we are warming up , until next week we will create twitter ,
meet up , web site and forum
Then start to reach people our friends , colleagues and people are friends
of our friends
We do not want to waste your , Sebastien time !

In Turkey people very closer to Microsoft and vmware. Open source is used
mostly more small companies but we have a some plans.
Here we can reach some people and tak face to face and create a strong
interest first, this is our first goal and it will take some time and
before this also we want to contact Netapp , Juniper, F5 to create more
more interest.

Ceph and basho other mostly interested points of us .

Really thanks for broad informations you shared us and hope before next
cloudstack conf on holland we can meet in istanbul and next meet in
holland as a CloudStackTR User Group with all.

Nice to meet you all
Regards
VM