From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:30:42 GMT
I got all thanks
Now we have to prepare for such meetings , we have a plans and first we
will start via friends, colleagues , twitter and linkedin find and invite
the people
In two months we will fill the Turkish web site with apache cloudstack
articles
Then will prepare some small events
After we sure that we can touch enough people then we will have a big
session with audience
Here we will request your help , i guess you can help us to support our
meetings like send some guys who have deep knowledge , like to give
t-shorts of cloudstack or like that
Now its to early to talk but we will try to reach enough people and start
the meetings in first quarter of 2014

Regards
VM