From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:17:09 GMT
Hello ,

We have some questions ;

Cloudstack can provide us subdomain , for example to create a web site /
blog we would like to use CSTRUG.cloudstack.apache.org , is it possible ?
If not can we use cloudstack name on web site and twitter like
@CloudStackTRUG for twitter user group and cloudstackturkey.com for web
site , using the name cause any issue , what thing we have to care about
it ?

Regards
VM