From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack MS on Windows - thoughts?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:31:00 GMT
Ilya, your on the right path here. I think many of you know that I work in
the field for the Citrix side of things, and I¹ve had several user
requests for this because they don¹t have the knowledge base in Linux to
keep up with it. I think it would help with adoption significantly.

Now trying to build Azure ZonesŠ That¹s a really cool thought, but I would
expand that to the bad letters AWS as well. It would give us a huge
advantage that OS and Euca couldn¹t even start to touch. We would really
have a true Public / Private / Hybrid solution. Isn¹t that what the
original CloudBridge module in CloudStack code was about?

Matt