From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:09:27 GMT
Hello Kelly and Harm ,

We are looking for establish Cloudstack User Group in Turkey.
Now myself and my colleague Mehmet Mart, working on Apache Cloud Stack for
how to implement it on our environment.
We are woking on DorukNET www.doruk.net.tr and its the biggest service
provider and first cloud implementer in Turkey with Hyper-v and first vCloud
Powered Certified DC in Turkey.
Now also we want to open to open world.
We have an options like openstack but because of Mehmets have citrix
background and i like the apache project focused on cloudstack
When we work on we start to think about how we can introduce ACS in Turkey,
we would like to establish VMUG similar user group here.
Because of we are working on ISP we have  a good relations with Netapp ,
Juniper , IBM , F5 and we also want to see all this plugins functionality
with ACS
Also start to write something in my blog because when you search something
about cloudstack mostly cloudstack owen documents appearing and we believe
to create more articles on our blogs. vmknowledge.wordpress.com

Now we would like to learn can we establish such thing in Turkey ? What is
the requirement and how you can help us to improve it.

Regards
Vahric Muhtaryan