From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:56:15 GMT
Hi folks:

If you happen to have some graphical design talent (I have none) I
have a great opportunity for you :)

CloudStack needs a 'powered by' logo that is easy to consume, and is
also attractive.

A couple examples of powered by logos:

http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat-power.gif
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/80899/mahout-logo-poweredby-100.png?version=1&modificationDate=1312880703000
https://netbeans.org/images_www/screenshots/6.0/baseIDE_ant_powered_150px.png

A couple of constraints:
* Please don't use the Apache feather. (we could, but lets not; it
will make life simpler)
* Please try and produce a vector format as source (this allows us to
scale/etc)
* Because this will become a trademark (which is vastly different that
copyright) - we will likely need some explicit email agreement around
trademarks rights for the image. (I promise, it isn't as scary as that
sentence makes it out to be.)

Anyone interested?

--David