From Harm Boertien <HBoert...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Vancouver's first cloud meetup
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:23:57 GMT
@Kelcey, maybe we can do a recording of a build-a-cloud-day @CCCEU13.

As a matter of fact, Giles and I want to dot out the BACD's from now till say halfway 2014
so people know where to go.

I heard the first 1 in January will be in Geneva for some  reason ...

Harm

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelcey Damage (Apache) [mailto:kdamage@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 19:44
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Vancouver's first cloud meetup

Thanks Ilya I certainly would appreciate any tips from your BACD :).

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:12 AM To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: Re:
Vancouver's first cloud meetup Thanks guys! Not a lot of cloud happening in western Canada
yet, but the interest is soaring. I am hoping to put together a more hands in build-a-cloud
day in the spring. Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Chip Childers" <chipchilders@apache.org>
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org> Subject: Vancouver's first cloud meetup Date:
Thu, Nov 14, 2013 6:54 AM On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 07:33:33AM +0000, Harm Boertien wrote: Wow,
good one Kelcey ! Harm PS. Also nice storie for the conference to talk about our community,
would be a good opening on Day 1. Yep! Added. Harm -----Original Message----- From: Kelcey
Damage (BT) [mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com] On Behalf Of kdamage@apache.org Sent: Wednesday,
November 13, 2013 17:23 To: CloudStack M
 arketing
List Subject: Vancouver's first cloud meetup Vancouver's first cloud meet-up was a huge success!
There was a lot of interest in CloudStack and how we compare in the marketplace. http://www.meetup.com/VanCloud/events/148568892/
[1] The turnout was around 60 people and we are hoping to hit 100 for our next one.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.meetup.com/VanCloud/events/148568892/