From Anna Kocks <a.ko...@ocom.com>
Subject LeaseWeb Sponsor actions during Day 2 and Day 3 of the Apache Cloudstack Collaboration. Please help us spread the word.
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:40:20 GMT
Helllo CloudStack Marketing,

As a supporter of CloudStack we felt we did not want to fill our sponsor table with the usual
marketing collateral.
Instead we decided that we wanted to actively contribute to the Cloudstack Community and project
as a whole. Therefore during tomorrow and
Friday we are organizing the following sponsor activities (online and via our table) at the
CloudStack collaboration conference:

A: 2014 Cloud(stack) prediction

Predict the most important cloud(stack) development for 2014, write it on our board, and LeaseWeb
in return will commit ½ hour of its development time to the Apache Cloud stack project.

B: Commit a change and earn a Free Virtual Server for 3 Months.

Free Virtual Server for 3 months for all committers who commit a change to the Apache Cloudstack
repo during #CCCEU13

I will send out a couple of updates via social media today and during the event and I was
hoping you would spread the word too!!

Thank you very much in advance and with kindest regards,
Anna Kocks
Social Media & Event Manager OCOM B.V.
www.ocom.com<http://www.ocom.com/>

M: +31 6 21 159 349