From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack MS on Windows - thoughts?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:42:54 GMT
I love this idea.  Windows shops are very anti Linux but if we combine Hyper-V support with
windows based management server server support, that's got to give open up a whole new market.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 20 Nov 2013, at 23:35, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>