From Kimihiko Kitase <Kimihiko.Kit...@citrix.co.jp>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:39:44 GMT
+ tatoo seal :)

-----Original Message-----
From: White, Kim [mailto:Kim.White@netapp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:47 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pirate Monkey?

Other ideas...

I'd love to see pirate stickers that we can put on things we carry at the office -- laptop/phone/notebooks.
No name. People ask about it - you tell them.

We did this pre-product launch with the green guy and it was pretty fun to see where they
turned up.
You could not buy them -- only get them from someone working on the project or at an event.

--kim

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct