From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:01:52 GMT
Steve
You raise an interesting point: I raised the same points about the hackathn shirts for CCCEU13
- but I've since seen the light....

I had a chat with another sponsor last week about why their (pretty cool) t-shirts were not
being picked up. We came to the conclusion that it was due to their name/URL being in big
letters on the back.
The t shirts were cool, but a [anonymous storage vendor] name/URL is not
If you're going to get people to wear tshirts because they look good, I think we could keep
any mention of cloudstack down to some tiny text somewhere.
That means people are going to ask what the design is all about.

More is less

Basho do this really well

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com