From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:11:20 GMT
This time with the URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7PJLqPfBA

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 26 November 2013 18:00
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pirate Monkey?

Two more things on the "thread of silliness"

1. piratemonkey.com is available.
2. I remember reading my kids this when they were younger.
All you need to do is replace the word "dinosaur" with monkey  and this could become the official
ACS bedtime story book.

Also some good accents for Mark to learn