From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Name approval request - NetApp Virtual Storage Console for CloudStack
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:55:55 GMT
Please see our FAQ for software product names using Apache brands:

   http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/#poweredby

Note that alternate separator phrases besides "Powered By" are
acceptable when the meaning of the phrase (or word) is clear from the
context of the specific relationship between a third party's software
product and the Apache product.

I'm not familiar with the CloudStack plugin model, but if Chip and the
CloudStack PMC are happy with the name in terms of how "for" clearly
fits within how plugins are developed and used, then it's fine with me.

Note: as Chip notes, the use of the full "Apache CloudStack" name is
required.

- Shane Curcuru
   VP, Brand Management
   The Apache Software Foundation