From Kelcey Damage ...@kelceydamage.com>
Subject RE: Vancouver's first cloud meetup
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:05:54 GMT

Planning them out on a relative schedule would be nice

On 2013-11-14 13:23, Harm Boertien wrote:

> @Kelcey, maybe we can do a recording of a build-a-cloud-day @CCCEU13.
>
> As a matter of fact, Giles and I want to dot out the BACD's from now till say halfway
2014 so people know where to go.

> I heard the first 1 in January will be in Geneva for some reason ...
>
> Harm

on December 5th in NYC. If interested, I can share what was done and will probably use Google
hangout to record the session. Regards ilya -----Original Message----- From: kelcey@backbonetechnology.com
[mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com] Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:12 AM To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Vancouver's first cloud meetup Thanks guys! Not a lot of cloud happening in western
Canada yet, but the interest is soaring. I am hoping to put together a more hands in build-a-cloud
day in the spring. Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Chip Childers" <chipchilders@apache.org>
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org> Subject: Vancouver's first cloud meetup Date:
Thu, Nov 14, 2013 6:54 AM On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 07:33:33AM +0000, Harm Boertien wrote: Wow,
good one Kelcey ! Harm PS. Also nice storie for the conference to talk about our
community, would be a good opening on Day 1. Yep! Added. Harm -----Original Message----- From:
Kelcey Damage (BT) [mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com] On Behalf Of kdamage@apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 17:23 To: CloudStack M

> arketing
> List Subject: Vancouver's first cloud meetup Vancouver's first cloud meet-up was a huge
success! There was a lot of interest in CloudStack and how we compare in the marketplace.
http://www.meetup.com/VanCloud/events/148568892/ [1] [1] The turnout was around 60 people
and we are hoping to hit 100 for our next one.

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.meetup.com/VanCloud/events/148568892/ [1]

Links: