From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:29:37 GMT
Why not be different! +1

Though at somepoint we should try to do what godaddy does - hire models ;) we need a model
pirate..

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

-------- Original message --------
From: Kelcey Damage <me@kelceydamage.com>
Date: 11/26/2013 10:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pirate Monkey?

+1 from me for the pirate as well :)

-Kelcey

On 2013-11-26 08:43, Geoff Higginbottom wrote:

> FYI Giles does a brilliant Pirate Accent, I think we should make him use it to intro
the next Conference, whilst wearing the Pirate T-Shirt

> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

and they seem to be winning some mine share.
> So while I'm sure their lovely fellows, once and a while I'd love not to have to explain
why the bloody hell someone would want to use something else than that well marketed yet largely
unproven alternative to CloudStack. "

> Aargh,
>
> Mark
>
> On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Competition ? I thought we're all meant to be working together for a common good
? (said in Giles' British accent) Kind Regards Giles D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111
2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com -----Original Message----- From: Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
Sent: 26 November 2013 14:29 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: Pirate Monkey? I
was thinking on the flight home about CCCEU13 and how we might market our "pirate" image in
contrast to some of our competition. Maybe for 2014 we can wave our Pirate flag - http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/
[1] at events and do some matching t-shirts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067701755/
[2] Thoughts? Mark This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
related companies. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you
have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England &
Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated

Links:
------
[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/
[2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067701755/