From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack MS on Windows - thoughts?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:11:10 GMT
Seems easy enough to me (at first glance) altho SystemCenter already supports Xenserver (supposedly
- can't say I've run it)

Another fun PR stunt would be an Azure cloud powered by ACS. It's on my radar, but probably
won't try until some time in Q1.

John

On Nov 19, 2013, at 5:06 AM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net>
 wrote:

> As insane as it sounds,  we have a definite advantage over other projects since we are
running cross platform java.

> Why not offer a Windows build as convinience? We are going to take Windows market share
that is afraid of Linux command line (that's still a very significant population outside of
bay area). I know for certain OS or Euca do not run on Windows.