From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Name approval request - NetApp Virtual Storage Console for CloudStack
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:14:25 GMT
(note mixed public and private lists)

Kim,

Thank you for asking!

I've CC'ed this to the Apache trademarks and brand management list to
confirm approval (they have the final say on mark usage approvals).

That being said, I would at least request the use of our full name:
"Apache CloudStack(tm)".

I'll leave it to our VP of Brand Management to formally approve this
request and provide any further comments.

Thank you again for your respect of Apache brands!

-chip