From Pradeep Cloudstack <pradeepcloudst...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adoption of Cloudstack 4.2 versus previous releases
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:33:09 GMT
Hi,
my name is Pradeep HK and I am a Tech Lead in Juniper Networks, Bangalore.

I am leading the effort to develop Cloudstack Plugin(ie Network Guru) for Juniper's networking
devices.

Since 4.2 is the latest release of Cloudstack, we are making our plugin based on 4.2.
I would like to know if majority of the customers have migrated to the latest release (or
will
migrate soon)

-Pradeep