From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:27:01 GMT
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013, at 09:29 AM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Why not be different! +1
>
> Though at somepoint we should try to do what godaddy does - hire models
> ;) we need a model pirate..

I'd be 100% against hiring models to staff a booth.

I'd be 100% for convincing ke4qqq to wear an eyepatch and pirate gear to
work the booth.

> - All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

the next Conference, whilst wearing the Pirate T-Shirt

> > Regards
> >
> > Geoff Higginbottom
> >
> > D: +44 20 3603 0542 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447968161581
> >
> > geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

and they seem to be winning some mine share.
> > So while I'm sure their lovely fellows, once and a while I'd love not to have to
explain why the bloody hell someone would want to use something else than that well marketed
yet largely unproven alternative to CloudStack. "

> > Aargh,
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Competition ? I thought we're all meant to be working together for a common
good ? (said in Giles' British accent) Kind Regards Giles D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796
111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com -----Original Message----- From: Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
Sent: 26 November 2013 14:29 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: Pirate Monkey? I
was thinking on the flight home about CCCEU13 and how we might market our "pirate" image in
contrast to some of our competition. Maybe for 2014 we can wave our Pirate flag - http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/
[1] at events and do some matching t-shirts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067701755/
[2] Thoughts? Mark This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
related companies. If
> you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
> Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated
> under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is
> a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
> Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
> >
> > This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/