From Kelcey Damage ...@kelceydamage.com>
Subject RE: Pirate Monkey?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:25:04 GMT

I'm really liking the hackathon t-shirt, wearing it right now at the
office. It is quite comfortable :).

On 2013-11-26 11:21, Musayev, Ilya wrote:

> Sorry, take this back - its RightScales tshirt!
> -----Original Message----- From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net] Sent: Tuesday,
November 26, 2013 12:11 PM To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.orgSubject: RE: Pirate Monkey?
I think its also worth noting, the tshirt must be comfortable in order to be worn often and
not used during construction projects (yes I do have many of those) - but none of them are
ACS of course. If anyone has opscodes/chef tshirt - this is what I mean comfortable. -----Original
Message----- From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com] Sent: Tuesday, November
26, 2013 12:02 PM To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: RE: Pirate Monkey? Steve You
raise an interesting point: I raised the same points about the hackathn shirts for CCCEU13
- but I've since seen the light.... I had a chat with another sponsor last week about why
their (pretty cool) t- shirts were not being picked up. We came to the conclusion that it
was due to their name/URL being in big letters on the back. The t shirts were
cool, but a [anonymous storage vendor] name/URL is not If you're going to get people to wear
tshirts because they look good, I think we could keep any mention of cloudstack down to some
tiny text somewhere. That means people are going to ask what the design is all about. More
is less Basho do this really well Kind Regards Giles D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111
2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com -----Original Message----- From: Steve Wilson [mailto:steve.wilson@citrix.com]
Sent: 26 November 2013 16:55 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org Subject: Re: Pirate Monkey?
This is kinda awesome. Only suggestion: it should say CloudStack a little bigger somewhere.
We want people to know what we're reaping when we wear it! -Steve On 11/26/13 6:28 AM, "Mark
Hinkle" <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote: I was thinking on the flight home about CCCEU13
and how we might market our "pirate" image in contrast to some of our competition. Maybe for
2014 we can wave our Pirate flag -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/ [1] at events and
 do

>> some matching t-shirts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067701755/ [2]
Thoughts? Mark
in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a
 registered trademark.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/11067774665/