From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Vancouver's first cloud meetup
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:53:56 GMT
We've tinkered with recording the SV meet ups - I've recently picked up a better camera and
mic to try again in the future, but haven't had great luck to-date. We purposefully didn't
try to record our build-a-cloud meetup, as it's a bit of talking…then walking around helping
folks, then more talking, etc etc.

We probably have some thoughts to share on the hands-on, happy to chat about that if there's
interest.

John

On Nov 14, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net<mailto:imusayev@webmd.net>>