From Jules-Henri Gavetti <jhgave...@ikoula.com>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:54:33 GMT
We like to make teeshirt for the http://cloudstackcollab.org/
I will send to the mailing list the design

Thanks a lot

Cordialement,

Jules-Henri Gavetti

Le 8 oct. 2013 à 20:47, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>
a écrit :

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 06:41:30PM +0000, Jules-Henri Gavetti wrote:
And can we do the same ?

Are you asking if you can make t-shirts with the Apache CloudStack logo?

If so, Karen's request is the model for how to get approval.  We need to
see a mockup of the design, and the context for how it will be used.

For more information, please see our project's Trademark Guidelines [1]
and the ASF-wide trademark usage policy [2].

Thanks!

-chip

[1] http://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/