From Chip Childers <chip.child...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:36:33 GMT

> On Oct 24, 2013, at 10:47 AM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
>
> At some point in the past we discussed creating a blog aggregator for ACS related things.
Personally, I forgot about this a long time ago.

Hehehe. It's been almost a year, right?  Awesome that it's available though. Progress over
time!

with just my blog in it: http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/

> Just checking in to see if there's interest in using this. If so, my thought would be
to add other blogs, test out for a few days, then link to it from the ACS website somewhere.