From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Trademark use request
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:03:39 GMT
Hi all
I would like permission ( and thoughts on )  the use the ACS logo on some company t-shirts

A lot of our guys are out talking at different events and we want to have some Shapeblue branded
shirts for them to wear

As ACS is our primary technology , I would also like them to carry the ACS logo

Likely to be shapeblue logo on chest and ACS on sleeve.

I have no designs to show yet: wanted to sound out this list before going ahead

I understand there may be concerns that it looks like my people are representing ACS in some
way: that is not the intention - I simply want to make sure  that we promote ACS in any way
we can

I've checked the TM guidelines - it's grey on this and simply says to discuss on this list

Thoughts ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>