From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:53:43 GMT
On 24-Oct-2013, at 8:17 pm, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:

> At some point in the past we discussed creating a blog aggregator for ACS related things.
Personally, I forgot about this a long time ago.

with just my blog in it: http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/

> Just checking in to see if there's interest in using this. If so, my thought would be
to add other blogs, test out for a few days, then link to it from the ACS website somewhere.

> If we go forward, happy to document it's use in the wiki.

+1 for planet.

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560
055

CloudStack Bootcamp Training on 27/28 November, Bangalore
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/