From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:30:12 GMT
+1 Great it John! Congrats!

Marco Sinhoreli

Consultant Manager

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 8276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040

marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
13/14 November, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
09-13 December, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
08/09 January 2014, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue
Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India
LLP and ShapeBlue Brasil Consultoria LTDA are operated under license from