From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:52:36 GMT
Please add mine. Here is the feed address but I don't see a way to do tags
in the feed. I could (and hope) I am wrong.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/aarondelp

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp