From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Question] Are there any rules to post here?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:57:25 GMT
Hey Gavin,

The only real rules are to be respectful and to follow the by-laws of the
project. Especially no outside influence and pressure. Also avoid crossing
mail lists and keep information to the correct mailing list. Past that,
it's pretty generic.

Probably a local spam filter that is catching you.

Thanks,
Matt