From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack in Portugese
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 14:59:28 GMT
Hello Chip:

I started some translations there. I will ask for the community to
continue the translation and I will be involved in this as well.

Cheers,

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager
Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 8276 3636
Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>
Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:

13/14 November, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
08/09 January 2014, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue
Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India
LLP and ShapeBlue Brasil Consultoria LTDA are operated under license from