From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 12:49:08 GMT
+1 from Brazil

Marco Sinhoreli

Consultant Manager

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 8276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040

marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:

18/19 September, Bangalore
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
02/03 October, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>