From Harm Boertien <HBoert...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:44:33 GMT
Indeed, welcome.

We already have a seat reserved for you at the CloudStack Collab in Amsterdam.

See you soon, and I'd like to get in touch with you before the event.

Regards,

Harm

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 okt. 2013, at 22:30, "Reuven Cohen" <reuven.cohen@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the mailing list for awhile. I wanted to <finally>
introduce myself.

> Some of you may already know me from my earlier days in the Cloud world as the founder
of Enomaly.  We created the GPLv2/AGPL Enomalism (Elastic Computing Platform - ECP) back in
2005, an early IaaS platform.  Then, a group of us started CloudCamp in 2008 which grew to
about 300 cities and co-authored the Open Cloud Manifesto in 2009. Long story short. Cloud
infrastructure guy.

> I'm now at Citrix as Chief Advocate, what's that? Well it's hard to describe.. I'm a
connector, promoter, sometime rainmaker and whale hunter. :)