From Reuven Cohen <reuven.co...@citrix.com>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:29:22 GMT
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the mailing list for awhile. I wanted to <finally>
introduce myself.

Some of you may already know me from my earlier days in the Cloud world as the founder of
Enomaly.  We created the GPLv2/AGPL Enomalism (Elastic Computing Platform - ECP) back in 2005,
an early IaaS platform.  Then, a group of us started CloudCamp in 2008 which grew to about
300 cities and co-authored the Open Cloud Manifesto in 2009. Long story short. Cloud infrastructure
guy.

I'm now at Citrix as Chief Advocate, what's that? Well it's hard to describe.. I'm a connector,
promoter, sometime rainmaker and whale hunter. :)

I'm open to chatting with anyone, about anything. Just ping me.

@rUv

Reuven Cohen
Chief Cloud Advocate, Citrix

skype: ruv.net