From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Urgent marketing help needed
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:21:46 GMT
Guys

Harm, Sebastien & I have got  a BACD Cloudstack meetup running  in Berlin, Germany on
Monday 14th Oct

http://buildaclouddayberlin-es2.eventbrite.com

To put it bluntly, we're woefully short of attendees and need  help with some last minute
promotion

Could I ask as many people as possible to  tweet,share, mention, email German friends, etc,etc
over the next couple of days

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
18/19 September, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
02/03 October, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
13/14 November, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>