From Christopher Swenson <christopher.swen...@keabu.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Powered By Logo
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 10:24:58 GMT
I also like version 2.  Agree with the reverse black and white.

What about "powered by" up top and "apache CloudStack" on bottom.
Enlarge the letters for those and shrink CloudStack.apache.org to very
small print under "Apache CloudStack"

The powered by and apache CloudStack letters should be very prominent
on the logo IMHO.  The site, not so much.

-Chris

Chris Swenson
Mobile: +1-404-281-5954
Twitter/Skype/YIM: cpswen