From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:29:02 GMT
added.

On Oct 24, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
 wrote:

No problem, just use geoffs name
Thanks John

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>

On 24 Oct 2013, at 20:50, "John Kinsella" <jlk@stratosec.co<mailto:jlk@stratosec.co><mailto:jlk@stratosec.co>>
wrote:

Are you OK with me listing Geoff as the author? If not, if you can provide URLs to 2 feeds
for you and Geoff, I'm happy to add those in...

John

On Oct 24, 2013, at 12:38 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>