From Kelcey Jamison Damage <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:57:31 GMT
I found my feed at http://cloud.kelceydamage.com/cloudfire/feed/ but not sure how to remove
the non-cloudstack entries (Which is only a couple).

----- Original Message -----

From: "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@citrix.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:52:36 AM
Subject: Re: Planet CloudStack...

Please add mine. Here is the feed address but I don't see a way to do tags
in the feed. I could (and hope) I am wrong.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/aarondelp

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp