From "White, Kim" <Kim.Wh...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:59:39 GMT
The shirt is fun - nice design.
+1 ( should I get a vote)

--kim

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct
925.998.4252 Mobile
kim.white@netapp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 12:42 AM
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen
Europe

And Geoff

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 8 Oct 2013, at 08:09, "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
wrote:

+1 from me,

I will be there as committer, so will David Nalley and Hugo Trippaers

On Oct 7, 2013, at 9:28 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>