From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack in numbers
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:49:07 GMT
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 04:19:17PM +0000, Kelly Hair wrote:
> Chip & Giles,
>
> Recall you guys were working on something on this front.  Did that survey
> go out, and if so, have the results been tabulated & reported on?
>
> Best,
> Kelly

The survey was done, but the summary info would be nice to have.

However, a number of the details being requested below aren't actually
things we can / should track.

That being said, we do have some data that can be visualized (example:
sebgoa did some cool unique IP map images for package downloads).

We should pick this thread up shortly...  it's good marketing material
for the project.

-chip