From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Blessing] CloudStack t-shirt logo's
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:22:05 GMT
(note mixed public / private lists)

Trademaks@ folks, please note that this is for the upcoming
CloudStack Collaboration Conference (EU).

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 03:08:30PM +0000, Harm Boertien wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please may we have your approval for the conference shirts and signage.
> Attached the designs that we have made. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=34836637&metadataLink=true

> Best regards,
>
> Harm Boertien

Harm,

Since the only Apache CloudStack / Apache Software Foundation mark in
use in any of these designs is the wordmark "CloudStack", and you have
appropriately included the (tm) into the use of the word, I believe
we are good here.

>From what I can tell, the conference is overall following the
CloudStack and ASF-wide event branding policies.

I've included trademarks@ in case there are any issues that they want to
raise with these designs.

Thanks!

-chip