From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack in Portugese
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 14:44:10 GMT
That's fantastic!

One other area, if Marco has time ( ;-) ), would be to see if we could
get further with the docs translation for the pt_BR locale.  That, or
perhaps get some local community interest in helping in this area...

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS_DOCS/

Currently, it's at 27% complete.

-chip

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 02:27:55PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> If anybody needs any resources on ACS in Portuguese, Marco did a great intro to ACS at
a conference in Sao Paulo  yesterday