From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Powered By Logo
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 15:02:43 GMT
On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 08:12:13PM +0000, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> I really like them, I think it would also be nice to have one with the
> ApacheCloudStack Logo without the Monkey for those that just want a text
> banner.

The specific suggestions from trademarks@ was to avoid using our
"official" product logos in the powered by design.  This helps ensure
that we don't have confusion in the market around the ownership of the
marks that we want to protect.

That being said, the ideas around a rectangular format are good.  Having
a couple of options in different form factors is something I can work
with.