From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:28:17 GMT
Hi all,

We have an opportunity for CloudOpen Europe 2013 (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-europe)
that Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

Open@Citrix is a Platinum sponsor of CloudOpen Europe. We have the opportunity to do LinuxCon
/ CloudOpen conference bag inserts and would like to include the Apache CloudStack logo as
one of the four open source projects that Open@Citrix supports (OpenDaylight, Xen Project,
XenServer and Apache CloudStack) on the back of the Open@citrix t-shirt. The t-shirt has a
whiskey label on the front and on the back it will say "made with the finest ingredients"
and list the OpenDaylight, Xen Project, XenServer and hopefully Apache CloudStack logos. The
LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe conference bags will be given to an estimate of 1200 attendees.

We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the back of the t-shirt.
You can view the mockup here: http://open.citrix.com/images/citrix_tshirt_Final%20Mockup%20100713.png

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions or concerns. Thanks for your consideration!

Thanks,

Karen