From Prodosh Banerjee <prodosh.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Logo Usage on Open@Citrix T-shirts for LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:32:58 GMT
+1 from me too

Sent from my iPad

> On 08.10.2013, at 09:41, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> And Geoff
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>
> On 8 Oct 2013, at 08:09, "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> +1 from me,
>
> I will be there as committer, so will David Nalley and Hugo Trippaers
>
> On Oct 7, 2013, at 9:28 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We have an opportunity for CloudOpen Europe 2013 (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-europe)
that Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

> Open@Citrix is a Platinum sponsor of CloudOpen Europe. We have the opportunity to do
LinuxCon / CloudOpen conference bag inserts and would like to include the Apache CloudStack
logo as one of the four open source projects that Open@Citrix supports (OpenDaylight, Xen
Project, XenServer and Apache CloudStack) on the back of the Open@citrix t-shirt. The t-shirt
has a whiskey label on the front and on the back it will say "made with the finest ingredients"
and list the OpenDaylight, Xen Project, XenServer and hopefully Apache CloudStack logos. The
LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe conference bags will be given to an estimate of 1200 attendees.

the t-shirt. You can view the mockup here: http://open.citrix.com/images/citrix_tshirt_Final%20Mockup%20100713.png