From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack 4.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:23:43 GMT
10/1?

-------- Original message --------
From: Chip Childers <chipchilders@apache.org>
Date: 09/26/2013 14:16 (GMT-05:00)
To: press@apache.org
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack 4.2.0

[note mixed public / private lists]

Sally (others),

I wanted to give you a heads up that Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 is going to
be announced next Tues (9/1).

We do have an announcement drafted (working to finalize today), which we'll
post to the cloudstack blog as well as email to the various MLs.

We'd actually appreciate it if we could coordinate some tweets and / or
put the announcement out via the main ASF blog.  Can you help with that?
If so, I'll get the announcement content sent over to you shortly.

As part of this release, we (the CS community) will be doing some press
outreach.  This is more of an FYI note on this front, so that you know
that we are doing it as a bit of a "self service" activity for the
project.  If we get any inquiries, please feel free to forward them to
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org and we'll pick up any follow-up
actions from there.

As always, thanks for the continued support.

-chip