From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: 4.2 press plan?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 02:55:20 GMT
I've updated the marketing plan based off of all of this. I would also
like to coordinate some exterior blogs, tweets and social media outputs
that we can put out on the day of and in the days following the release.

Also I am wondering if we have contacts to our commit partners like Cisco,
Solidfire (Mike) and others that have new features in the release to brag
about their work with ACS as well.

Matt