From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:16:44 GMT
Ok here's my first draft. Please edit boldly.

Understand I intentionally tried to expand this one as I'M hoping these
announcements will not only say we are putting out the next release but
help to bring in more people, show them the width and breath of the
product (like support from major players like Cisco) and get us some more
press coverage and more adoption.

I know we usually keep this sweet and simple, but I think we need to up
our message as well and show the maturity in our announcements as well.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/4.2+Release+Announce
ment

Let me know what you think.
Matt